From Boise, we went to SLC, UT:
- CSed with a 19-year old chick who is a photography and snowboarding enthusiast
- Visited Temple Square, saw an organist in the Tabernacle, took a tour of the Beehive House (Brigham Young’s residence) and the Utah State Capitol
- Tried to go to the actual Salt Lake, but decided we didn’t want to pay the $9 to get in
- Drove to Moab, UT and spent the night in the car in a random huge parking lot (?)
- And now, we’ll go to Arches National Park, then move on to Colorado tonight, spending time with Tav’s friends and family through CO and WY.
We have our trip after that roughly planned out, it’ll include:
- Mt. Rushmore
- Crossing South Dakota via I-90
- Omaha and Lincoln, NE
- Kansas City, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Small-town Arkansas outside of Memphis, TN
- Jackson, MS area
and I’ll tell you more later on… But if you know anyone to hang out with or stay with along that way, be sure to let us know. The hope is to be able to spend some time to be more specific about events of the trip, further down the road.